Looking out from inside the Lockkeeper’s House, built in 1845 on the Des Moines River near Eldon, Iowa. A local landmark, it’s been abandoned for many decades. The image would make an intriguing shower curtain. For other ideas visit Ron-Long.pixels.com.
• Featured on the ABC Group home page during X Is For EXIt Week, January 24 –31, 2022.
May 21st, 2021
Viewed 71 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 02/04/2023 at 3:16 AM